Andrei Strizek has been an active arranger and copyist for a number of different ensembles. Many of his pieces have been published, and performed internationally. Please contact him for information on his arrangements and copyist work, or for more information about arranging for your particular ensemble.
Arrangements have been performed by Broadway singers and musicians, the UW-Eau Claire BASSically BRASS tuba ensemble, the Kansas University tuba ensemble, Troppo Jazz Ensemble, and the Chippewa Falls High School Marching Band, Jazz Ensemble & Pep Band, among other people and ensembles. Music of his has been heard at 54 Below, Lincoln Hall, and Krannert Center for the Performing Arts.
Below is a select list of arrangements and available scores & parts.
- Vor deinen Thron tret ich hiermit - J.S. Bach
Voice & Piano
- 21 Guns - Green Day
- Darling I Do - Landon Pigg & Lucy Schwartz (solo & duet versions)
- Everything - Michael Buble, et. al.
- Feeling Good - Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley
- Forever & Always - Taylor Swift
- A House Is Not A Home - Bacharach & David
- It's You I Like - Fred Rogers (with 2 violins)
- Finale B from "Rent" - Jonathan Larson (with optional rhythm section)
- For Good - Stephen Schwartz (for four voices)
- Loving You - Stephen Sondheim
- A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square - Maschwitz/Sherwin (a capella and with piano)
- In Progress: A Broadway Revue (produced Spring 2014)
- Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You from Jersey Boys (Full score)
- Other songs include: American Idiot, Step One, For Good, and A Little More Homework.
- Make our Garden Grow from "Candide" - Leonard Bernstein
- Overture from "Dancer in the Dark - Björk (PDF file)
- A Night at the Movies field show
- "Glory Days" from "The Incredibles" - Michael Giacchino
- "Main Theme" from "Ratatouille" - Michael Giacchino (PDF file; without percussion)
- "The Colony" from "Antz" - Harry Gregson-Williams & John Powell
- "The Big Shoe" from "Antz" - Harry Gregson-Williams & John Powell
- Suo Gan - Traditional (on-field warm-up) (PDF file)
- "Jubal Step" from "All Rise" - Wynton Marsalis (PDF file; without field percussion)
- 4 Minutes - Madonna & Justin Timberlake
- Dragonstea Din Tei - O-ZONE
- "Get Smart" Theme - Irving Szathmary
- Hot Time - Traditional (PDF file)
- Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi (with Zach Brawford)
- "Mortal Kombat" Theme
- Raider's March - John Williams
- Rock & Roll No. 2 - Gary Glitter
- Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
- We Are the Champions - Queen
- We Will Rock You - Queen
- YMCA - Village People
- Various Stands Cheers - Traditional
- Feeling Good - Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley
- Save the Last Dance (Michael Bublé version)
- Tuba-Euphonium Quartet/Ensemble
- Sinfonia No. 3 - J.S. Bach. Published by Tuba-Euphonium Press.
- Almight Father from "Mass" - Leonard Bernstein
- Ave Maria - Franz Biebl. Published by Really Good Music.
- Live Recording (from Great Plains Regional Tuba-Euphonium Conference, 2004)
- Live Recording (from UW-Eau Claire, 2014)
- The Fire of Eternal Glory - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Bridal Chorus - Richard Wagner (Score) (Parts)
- Brass Choir
- Lux Aurumque - Eric Whitacre
Solo Instrument & Piano
- La fille aux cheveux de lin (Score/Piano part) (Euphonium part) - Claude Debussy
- O Isis und Osiris - W.A. Mozart
- O Isis und Osiris - W.A. Mozart
- First Gymnopédie - Erik Satie (PDF file)
Copyist (professional work)
- The Carnival's Over - Barbara Young (tuba and piano duet)
- Clarke's Technical Studies - ed. Jerry Young. Published by Really Good Music.
- I Am, I Will, I Do - Dan Manjovi (one-act musical)