In one week (!!) I hit the road again with the national tour of Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical. Last year I was the replacement Keyboard 2, and I played about 30 shows in the 3 weeks I was with the show (most weeks we have 10 performances). I'll be on the entire tour this year. I'm looking forward to working with this great team again, and performing this fun and heartwarming show. If you're in any of the cities below, let me know so we can meet up! I'm looking forward to visiting some great cities - many of which I've never been to before!
- Springfield, MO (Oct. 20-26) [Juanita K. Hammons Hall]
- Oklahoma City, OK (Oct. 27-Nov. 2) [Civic Center Music Hall]
- Tulsa, OK (Nov. 3-9) [Chapman Music Hall]
- Albuquerque, NM (Nov. 10-16) [Popejoy Hall]
- Salt Lake City, UT (Nov. 17-23) [JQ Lawson Capitol Theatre]
- Spokane, WA (Nov. 24-30) [INB Performing Arts Center]
- Seattle, WA (Dec. 1-7) [Paramount Theatre]
- Costa Mesa, CA (Dec. 8-14) [Segerstrom Center for the Arts]
- Denver, CO (Dec. 15-28) [Buell Theatre]
Fah who foraze!