It's that time of year again: Time for the 2015 National Tour of Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical! This is my third year going out on the road with this wonderfully charming holiday show. I'll be playing the Keyboard 2 book again, and also serving as the Associate Conductor. (I love my Keyboard 2 book; it has the zaniest synth patches and some fun licks throughout the entire show, and it's just challenging enough to keep me on my toes but not stress me out.) I'm playing my first Fox Theatre, and seeing a ton of family and friends in our Wisconsin stop.
This year is (thankfully) a shorter tour than last year. This time last year we had already had a week of tech and previews, and a ten-show week in Oklahoma City. We'll be in seven cities this year, one-week sits in each location except for a two-week sit at the end of the tour. If you're in any of the areas below, it would be great to meet up for lunch of coffee, and see you at the venue looking into the pit! (We also have one-night stops in Cleveland, OH, and Atlanta, GA, but probably won't have a lot of time in those cities.) Let me know!!
- Worcester, MA (Nov. 2-8) [Hanover Theatre]
- Detroit, MI (Nov. 10-15) [Fox Theatre]
- Appleton, WI (Nov. 16-22) [Fox Cities Performing Arts Center]
- Columbus, OH (Nov. 23-29) [Ohio Theatre]
- Jacksonville, FL (Dec. 1-6) [Times Union Theatre]
- Orlando, FL (Dec. 7-13 [Dr. Philips Center]
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (Dec. 14-27) [Broward Center for the Performing Arts]
See you soon, New York. Fah who foraze!!